There is much to be thankful for on this road so far. Here are a few things I'm thankful for:
- Mike Coen, who sped Blake through the diagnostic and referral process. He also helped us get a handicapped placard already.
- The nurses at Loma Linda who are amazing.
- Doctors who are experts and take the time to listen and answer questions.
- Our health insurance which will cover almost all of the expenses.
- Our many friends who have cooked, cleaned, mowed the lawn, prayed, hugged, kid-sat, sent gifts, cards, and emails.
- The network of charities that support children with cancer.
- Family close by who love us so much.