9am Thursday (sorry for the typo!) Wednesday morning is surgery. It will be on the second floor of Loma Linda Children's Hospital and will last around four hours. Please pray:
- That the surgeon will be able use a rod (not a plate)
- That the tumor and all cancer will be removed
- That the tumor has DEAD cancer cells (the chemo is working)
- That the cadaver bone and Blake's bones will grow strong together (chemo can inhibit this process)
- Wisdom and skill for the doctor and nurses
- A good night's sleep tonight for the whole family
Next week we will receive a pathology report and will know more about the condition of the tumor and the success of the chemo.